Never gotten so much done in one day before. It is because I felt a bit ill probably—I usually overcompensate.
Seriously! And its only 5:30!
• Visted 4 computer centers in the valley.
• Created 3 contracts:
o schools with centers.
o schools with lunch programs.
• Created a “time center is in use” spreadsheet. (so theyre never sitting idle and empty or without students).
• Created a go-live checklist (needs additions).
• Wrote a job description for lucy’s new web content position.
• Mapped our information architecture and what has to appear where.
• Took photos of teachers and videos of students.
• Created a volunteer position (plea).
o We need a video about computers. See other posts.
Tried to cheer up ben by showing my morocco movie and making him a get better card with mirror only backwards writing.
Bought peas because we were attacked by vendors.
Talked to the watchman for ½ an hour and promised to go visit his home and talk to his confused child.
Wrote the document I am working on now.s
Made an avocado sandwich.
Shook hands with hundreds of Kenyans. (this is fun).
p.s. after writing this i spent an evening with timothy our engineer with bruce for the computer centers. we banged out over 20 pages of documentation. then i emailed things to steve and checked woot.com. the end.