The past few weeks have been a big blur of returning from DC, trying to clean my room, and switching schedules to become somewhat of a nightowl, can you believe it!? Friends like to stay up late watching movies (but more often hitting the streets and praying or worshipping God at bonfires). Then I sleep in.
BECCA NELSON!? SLEEPING IN HER BED..IN..like, truly IN!? past SEVEN O’ CLOCK IN THE MORNING!? yes. it’s true actually, i do it.
now..awake highlights include: (in no particular order):
- becca hyland quality time/the soloist/hearing her new music/finding her a wedding dress.
- cleaning my room (it feels so awesome, you dont really understand but i do LIKE to be clean when i have the time to be–it feels great and lovely and freeing and and and..).
- buffalo spot coffee with friends (court, chris, liz, dan, john sarazyn). cant go wrong.
- beach (harborfest). awesome fireworks. wrote an editorial to praise the partythrowers. got it published.
- july 4th festivities. rice pudding and lots of friends and whatnot.
- movies 10 night and carrot cake with stef and friends.
- new friends (unexpected. this always happens when i get back and people forget im alive and new people are around to be friends with for a bit).
- prayer, talking to people about Jesus.
- worship bonfire.
- settlers with micah and friends.
- dave’s baptism.
- cookin breakfast.
- graduation parties.
- IV again.
- Best sunday in forever with julia marie band, cool churchfolk and stef/jay (got a job!). road trips are awesome.
facebook addiction (cause i was lookin for places still)… cleaning (this is highlight and lowlight), car troubles (ALARM to be exact.)..and not seeing micah enough.